L&M SEAMASTERS commenced to provide Underwater Services back in 1984 with a small team of professional commercial divers. Today, we still continue with the same enthusiasm and with modern equipment.
Our permanent staff of four experienced certified Divers can be increased by the hiring of additional Divers, having ample experience related to the tasks to be undertaken.
The following (but not limited) Underwater operations can be undertaken by our Company:
- Underwater Hull Cleaning.
- Propeller Polishing.
- In Water Survey in Lieu of a Dry Docking (UWILD) [CCTV/video, photography) including Tail shaft- and Rudder Clearance approved by DNV-GL, RINA, ABS LRS, BV and RMRS.
- Anodes Replacement.
- Refloating of Wrecks and Lost Objects (Anchors, Chains, etc.).
- Closing of Openings, Holes and Cracks.
- Manufacture and Replacement of Rope Guards.
- Coffer Tank for Internal Work.
- Underwater Welding and Cutting.
- Leak Detection and Repair.
- Bottom Leveling, Block Placement Works and other Underwater Constructions.
- Port maintenance.
For monitoring our underwater activities, we are using our own ROV RB MINI 300.